Sunday 24 February 2013

Metal 21st

Metal 21st by cathroff
Metal 21st, a photo by cathroff on Flickr.
Hi, the rain has stopped, finally! So I guess this is my last card for the weekend!

This is my entry in this week's Simon Says Stamp & Show Challenge - Metalology


I distressed my cardstock, then embossed it. I used metal shim for the key and the numerals.

Materials used: Provocraft embossing folder; Fancy That vintage key die; distress inks; Lifestyle Crafts metal sheet; Spellbinders oval die; Cardstock & sentiment sticker from stash.
Thanks for looking :)

2 comments:

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Lovely 21st birthday card, love the embossed background and the blue and silver work so well together . Love the metal elements. Thanks so much for joining in the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge. Tracy x

Bonnie said...

I love the distressed and embossed background! What a perfect backdrop for that classy key!