Monday 11 March 2013

Three fishes

Three fishes by cathroff
Three fishes, a photo by cathroff on Flickr.
Hi, I made this card for my hubby's birthday. He loves his aquarium!

I'm also entering it into a new challenge for me, Freshly Made Sketches
Here is the sketch.
 
 
I'm still fairly new to creating from sketches, so I'm hoping that the seaweed between the fish doesn't break the sketch rules!
There are some fabulous entries already, but the challenge closes soon, so be quick if you want to join in.
 
Materials used: Tiny Bubbles embossing folder; distress ink; Hero Arts fish stamp; Memory Box twigs & berries die; markers; cardstock & sentiment sticker from stash.
 
Thanks for looking :)
 

4 comments:

Narelle Farrugia said...

Oh my goodness this is gorgeous! So very clean and very clever using the embossing folder as bubbles - love it! Those fishies are just the cutest and the seaweed is perfect! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Bonnie said...

Perfect embossing folder and perfectly CAS! Love it!

Jen Mitchell said...

Wow! What a great card! I love the bubbles floating along with the fish! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Mrs A. said...

The embossing folder used as bubbles is a total inspiration. You may not have been bloogging long but you certainly have the flair for it. Hugs Mrs A.