Friday 26 April 2013

Papertrey April 2013 Blog Hop Challenge


Hi, I am entering this card into the April Blog Hop Challenge at Capture the Moment, where the theme is to use a tilted element in your project.

Blog-hop-inspiration

I wanted a soft pastel card, these colours remind me of marshmallows, which I love!
This die is so versatile. It can be used as a lattice frame or filled in.

Materials used: Papertrey Ink Coverplate Quatrefoil  die; Memory Box Primo label die; shimmer cardstock; sentiment sticker from stash.

Thanks for visiting :)

5 comments:

Bonnie said...

Love the soft colors and the shimmer of the paper!

Sherrie M. said...

Nice card! Never would have thought to make a pattern within the quatrefoil die. Gotta try that!

roffeycreations said...

Marshmallows - yes I can see that - another card in the challenge using the same die but I def prefer the softer pastel colours you have used... Mxx

Jacquie Southas said...

Love the quatrefoil die - great pattern!

Mrs A. said...

When you see this as just the lattice work (above) you can't really appreciate that there are two distinct patterns to the cut outs. Very Pretty done with the two colours too. Me thinks I need this die pronto!! Hugs Mrs A.