Sunday 19 April 2015

Pink Fresh Daisies


Hi again, it's back to work again tomorrow so I'm enjoying my last "lazy" night!

I painted this diecut with twinkling H2Os, so it has a lovely shimmer that doesn't show too well in the pic.

I've put the floral panel in the middle of the pink textured dp base, so I'm linking up to the challenge at Simon Says Stamp Monday where the theme is in the middle.

I've used a snippet of gold shimmer card so I'm also linking up to the snippets playground at 

Supplies:
Simon Says Stamp fresh daisies die; twinkling H2O's; gold shimmer paper; pink crinkly designer paper; sentiment sticker.

Thanks for visiting,
hope you have a good week,
Cathy x

12 comments:

Brenda in IN said...

I've been missing for a while but I've scrolled back through and all of your previous cards are great. I love all of you use of the embossing folders. They really add to the cards. Your coloring is great!

Di said...

Wow Cathy, this is gorgeous! I think you inset the die cut, such a lovely technique and, as always, a beautiful card from you!

Hugs

Di xx

Liz said...

A really pretty card! I love the shading on the die cut with the thinking H2Os. xx

Dora B. said...

Very pretty Mothers Day card with the soft pink embossed background and shimmery flower. I love how you used this die cut.

Anonymous said...

Stunning work!!! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! - Ashli :)

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Just love CAS card again Cathy. Shaz in Oz.x

Laura said...

Very pretty x

Loll said...

Your blooms are so pretty and I love the texture of your background. Beautiful card Cathy! xx

Anita in France said...

So pretty, Cathy ... I see the lovely shimmer on the sweet flowers over here! Anita :)

Darnell said...

Gorgeous, Cathy! I can imagine how shimmery this is in real life!! Hugs, Darnell

BożenA said...

Pink, for which I do not like, on this card looks phenomenal! Beautifully colored flowers - a great way to cut out decorating elements. Beautiful card.
Regards,
Bozen

roffeycreations said...

Hey - finally fixed up my email to get your cards again after my other one was hacked - now catching up - gorgeouscards!!!! Mxxx