Friday 25 January 2013

Fun cats!

Hi, this is my entry in this week's Simon Says Stamp & Show Challenge. The theme is to create a project based on what you are known for.
 
 
  
I'm known for procrastinating!! Luckily not as much with my cards! I guess my go to style would be dry embossing or using desgner paper as a background, and then adding diecuts, or embellishments and a sticker as a sentiment.
 
Even when I stamp images I tend to fussy cut them and pop them up on the card as an embellishment!

Join in at http://www.simonsaysstampandshow.blogspot.com.au/

Materials used: designer paper from stash; MPress ribbon die used to emboss; Poppy Stamps walking cat die; Memory Box parker alphabet dies; distress ink; foam dots.

Thanks for looking :)

1 comment:

Sandra said...

What a fun birthday card! Love the colors. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. Hugs, Sandra