Saturday 9 February 2013

Love Hearts

Love Hearts by cathroff
Love Hearts, a photo by cathroff on Flickr.
Hi ,I tried a new technique on this card to colour my hearts, sponging ink.
It's early days yet, but it was fun to try a change from distress inks!!

I was inspired by Heather Telford's beautiful cards. She's also done a tutorial on sponging and masking, so I'm hoping to try a few more ideas using this method. I'm amazed by all of the incredibly talented people in our community who so generously share their work, thank you!

I am entering this card into this week's Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Have a Heart, join in here.

Also the February contest over at Hero Arts. The theme is Love & Lace.
Find all the details here.
 
Materials used: Hero Arts Lattice cling stamp; Provocraft Love Language dies and embossing folder; watercolor paper; versamark ink; clear ep; Brilliance rocket red gold ink.

Thanks for looking :)

1 comment:

Sarah J Moerman said...

Wonderful card! Such pretty hearts! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!