Sunday 31 March 2013

Pinwheel Birthday

Pinwheel Birthday by cathroff
Pinwheel Birthday, a photo by cathroff on Flickr.
Hi, Happy Easter! I'm making a few cards using my new SU pinwheel die, it's great fun!

It's Autumn here in Australia, so I thought I'd take a break from the Spring florals, and create something in Autumn tones. This paper is a Basic Grey Christmas paper, but I love these colours for Autumn. I think it would make a good card for one of my boys :)

I'm entering the Anything Goes challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Blog

Thanks for looking :)

2 comments:

roffeycreations said...

Love love love the colours you have chosen on this one... Mxx

Lisa Carroll said...

This is fabulous! Love the 3-D pinwheel element... and the colors, too! WOW! :) Thank you for joining us in the "Anything Goes" challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog this week! xxo