Saturday 25 October 2014

Totally excited chicken!




Hi again, I know this stamp has been around for a long time, but it's a newbie to me!
I love chickens,
 and am waiting on some to occupy the new coop my hubby built me!

I stamped this girl with versafine ink and clear embossed, then coloured her with
 prismacolor pencils.

I'm linking up to the challenge at Simon Says Stamp Monday 
where the theme is anything goes.

I used a snippet of black card in the layers so that means I can visit the snippets playground at 
Supplies:
Penny Black totally excited stamp; Cuttlebug chicken wire embossing folder; sentiment sticker and bling.

Thanks for visiting,
Cathy x

11 comments:

Irene said...

Hello Cathy

Your card is a brilliant CAS card. I LOVE your image and embossing folder.

luv
irene
xxxx

Di said...

Super card Cathy - how clever to combine the chook with the chicken wire EF! :)

Hugs, Di xx

Margaret said...

Lovely CAS card - it was only when I looked closely I realised what the embossing folder was. Very clever!

Susanne Vargas said...

That chicken is adorable! Fun card!

Loll said...

So cute!!! LOVE the chicken wire background ... and the chicken --- adorable!! Loll xx

Sue said...

Oh wow this is so cute Cathy! I adore that chuck hahahaha so cute and the fab embossing folder too...huggles Sue xxx

Michelle said...

Cute card! I love the embossed background. Thank you for sharing your work with us this week for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. ~Michelle
http://www.michellezerull.blogspot.com

Brenda in IN said...

I haven't seen this stamp before and it is so cute! That's a perfect embossing folder for this stamp and makes such a cute card. I don't blame you for not cleaning in the heat. In fact, I wouldn't blame you for not cleaning, period! Why would one clean when one could be making cards?

Pat said...

This is a lovely fun card Cathy with such a cute image and I adore the chicken wire ef. I hope your new chucks are not as excitable as this one though! x

Karen M said...

Adorable card and what a cute chicken.....I just love them too:) hugs xx

Deepti said...

Awwww so cute :) love the embossing too !