Sunday 12 April 2015

Yellow Mother's Day flower


Hi everyone, hope you are enjoying your weekend.

I fussy cut heaps of stamped images while I was resting in the mornings at the Blues Festival over Easter. So I've been doing lots of colouring to get a few cards ready for Mother's Day.

I'm linking this one up to Virginia's View Challenge where the theme is layers and dimensions.

I've used dry embossing, diecuts and fussy cut images popped up on foam dots to add dimension to my layers.

The theme at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge is April showers or spring flowers.
Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog

Supplies:
 SU fancy fan embossing folder; SU Flower Shop stamp; versafine ink & clear ep; Memory Box  Meadow Leaf and Butterfly Delights dies; Spellbinders Floral Oval die; inktense pencils; distress ink; sentiment sticker.

Thanks for visiting,
Cathy x

7 comments:

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Ah dear Cathy, just love your CAS tastefully created cards. Thanks for sharing.
Shaz in Oz.x

BożenA said...

Great card. I am glad that I found on it my beloved butterflies:-)
Regards,
Bozena

Kath said...

A beautiful CAS card - love the flower.
Kath x

Heather said...

A beautiful CAS card Cathy, a lovely design with fabulous embossed background and gorgeous sentiment panel - super colouring imate!!

Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge,
hugs
Heather xx

Anita in France said...

Lovely texture and dimension, Cathy ... that layered bloom is just gorgeous! Anita :)

Loll said...

This is so pretty Cathy. Love the intricate design of your oval frame paired with your beautiful layered bloom. xx

roffeycreations said...

Love the background on this - very pretty Mxxx