Tuesday 1 December 2015

Blue butterfly on fresh foliage


Only a couple of weeks of school left and I've got a huge list of cards I need to make!
I need to spend more time making and less time looking and shopping for products I love the look of lol!

I'm linking up to Addicted to Stamps & More where the theme is to make your mark.
My butterfly is coloured with Inktense pencils.

GRAB OUR BADGE!

At Simon Says Stamp Wednesday the theme is anything goes.

Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog

I'm also linking another entry to Cuttlebug Mania's embossing challenge.
I embossed my background layer with Papertrey Ink's woodgrain cover plate.
I stamped the sentiment quite a few times as there seems to be a shadow on the image, but that's just how it stamps.

 photo a7e82b30-636c-4387-8c66-bd0184bd669a_zps3d19ad42.jpg

Supplies: 
Inkadinkadoo butterfly stamp; Mama Elephant Everyday Greetings stamp; versafine ink & clear ep; Inktense pencils; Memory Box fresh foliage die coloured with distress inks; Papertrey Ink woodgrain cover plate; stickes.

Thanks for visiting,
Cathy x

14 comments:

Susanne Vargas said...

Beautiful card!
The same goes for me, Cathy, I also should spend more times crafting than browsing blogs and adding to my wish list...

Kath said...

A fabulous card - I love your butterfly.
Kath x

Darnell said...

It looks like you captured a real butterfly who came swooping in and landed on your card! You are the queen of butterfly cards, Cathy!! Enjoy your day! Hugs, Darnell

Mrs A. said...

Beautiful butterfly Cathy. I love the deep blue colours. hugs Mrs A.

loz said...

Gorgeous card and the butterfly really pops Cathy..Loz

Neets B said...

Your butterfly looks so real, fabulous colouring. And I love the leaf and woodgrain backdrop. Fabulous card.
Thanks for sharing at ATSM this week, Anita x

Unknown said...

so fabulous card

Gayatri said...

Very beautiful card. Love it! Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes challenge :)
Gayatri xx

Carol L said...

This is absolutely stunning with that amazing butterfly! What a beautiful card!

Karen M said...

Your card is beautiful Cathy and I love your design! Yes I agree that craft shopping is just as addictive as crafting..... but it's so much fun LOL xx

roffeycreations said...

The blues have it - your butterfly is perfect Mxxx

Kimbo said...

Oh what a beautiful butterfly

Thanks again for playing along at Cuttlebug Mania this time x

Anita in France said...

So beautiful, Cathy ... the soft leaves are lovely against the woodgrain ... and that butterfly ... wow, another stunner! Hugs, Anita :)

Donna said...

Cathy, I adore this card. It is perfect in every way :)