Sunday 20 December 2015

Butterfly best wishes


Hi everyone, I think I've finally finished my christmas cards!
I needed a few other types though as the end of the year often means changes ahead.
This one is for a friend who is moving on.

I fussy cut the butterflies, one of my favourite techniques, so I'm linking up to the 


A couple of other challenges want anything but Christmas.


and Allsorts

Grab our logo

Supplies:
Penny Black social butterfly stamp; versafine ink & clear ep; tombow pens; water brush; Annabelle Stamps sentiment; petal pleasures embossing folder.

Thanks for visiting,
Cathy x

8 comments:

Liz said...

Beautiful CAS card, Cathy. The embossed background is perfect for those gorgeous butterflies. xx

Mrs A. said...

Your fussy cut butterflies are gorgeous. I love the colours. hugs Mrs A.

Monica said...

I love the font of the sentiment here. And the butterflies are very pretty on a pristine embossed background.

Kath said...

A lovely CAS card - I'm sure your friend will love it.
Kath x

Anita in France said...

Simply lovely, Cathy ... your delicate butterflies are gorgeous against the white texture! Hugs, Anita :)

Kim M said...

Lovely card! Love the embossed background and those butterflies. Thanks for joining us over at Inkspirational! :-)

Neets B said...

What beautiful butterflies, and the embossed background is the perfect backdrop for them.
Thanks for sharing at Happy Little Stampers, Anita x

Chrissie said...

Simply beautiful, the butterflies look wonderful!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
Happy Little Stampers CAS Challenge