Monday 14 December 2015

Golden green christmas tree


Hi everyone, this card was so quick and easy to make.
I had some watercoloured paper that was too dark for what I wanted so I decided to die cut it.
Here's a scrap that shows the sparkle. I used kuretake paints and Finetec gold paint.


I'm linking up to the challenge at Outside the Box where the theme is season's greetings.
Challenge icons
This die is almost the first Memory Box die I bought and I still love it.

At CASology the theme is tree.


At Addicted to Stamps & More the theme is Clean & Simple.

Our Current Challenge

Supplies:
Watercolor paper; Kuretake and Finetec watercolor paints; Memory Box Flowering Christmas Tree die; liquid pearls; Stately embossing folder; sentiment sticker.

Thanks for visiting,
have a great week, Cathy x

6 comments:

Susanne Vargas said...

This is a beautiful die and I love it watercolored in green and gold!

Greta said...

Gorgeous die & perfect use of your watercolored panel!

Rahmat said...

Such a gorgeous CAS card, love the tree, glad to see at ATSM.

roffeycreations said...

I also love this tree - mmmm need to make cards !!! Mxxx

Pat said...

The Kuretake paints have such wonderful pigments and the added gold gives a wonderful lustre and the die cut flowering tree looks great cut from this scrap Cathy. x

Anita in France said...

Beautiful, Cathy ... lovely shimmer ... delicate and delightful! Hugs, Anita :)