Sunday 6 December 2015

Snowflake bauble



Hi everyone, I've been in the craft room for most of the day today!
When it cools down a bit more I need to venture out to bring our chrissy tree and ornaments out of storage.
 It's already late being put up but I'm earlier than I was last year!

I was inspired to make this card by this beauty over at Stamping with Loll.
I dont have any Inka Gold pastes (yet lol!) so I used blue and silver gelatos to smoosh my watercolour paper in. Loll's cards are so inspiring and she has some fabulous tutorials on the techniques she uses, I've been enabled many a time lol!

I'm linking up to the challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday where the theme is let it snow.
Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog


At Cuttlebug Mania the theme is embossing.
I've used a Cuttlebug snowflake embossing folder and the Spellbinders ornament die cuts and embosses when you run it back through the Cuttlebug with a tan mat.
 photo a7e82b30-636c-4387-8c66-bd0184bd669a_zps3d19ad42.jpg


At Addicted to Stamps & More it's a holiday theme.
GRAB OUR BADGE!

At Allsorts the theme is Clean & Simple.
Grab our logo

Supplies:
Cuttlebug snowflakes embossing folder; Spellbinders Mix n match ornaments dies; MFT pierced and traditional tag dies; Gelatos; Annabelle Stamps sentiment from Gifted Swirls set; Delicata silver ink; Finetec silver ink to paint the edge of the larger tag; silver metallic paper and silver cord.

Thanks for visiting,
Cathy x

15 comments:

scrappymo! said...

This is a stunning card. It is so elegant, with beautiful colour and design.

brenda said...

A super CAS Christmas card Cathy, many thanks for joining in at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Mervi said...

Lovely white card with a little hint of light blue, beautiful.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts, good luck;-))m

Sarah G said...

Such a lovely, elegant design, Cathy! Love the silver shimmer and added texture from the embossed background :)

Kath said...

A lovely card - the embossing adds a lot of detail whilst still keeping it clean and simple.
Kath x

Julie B said...

Supe CAS Christmas card Cathy. Your are right about Loll, she is so inspiring. My decs are only partially up, hoping to finish off with the main tree today.
Thanks for sharing at ATSM. :)

Monica said...

Hi Cathy, so nice to see you visit my blog. Your tag card is very posh and cool looking. Cool in terms of class and weather as well. Lol.

loz said...

Gorgeous card Cathy..Loz

Kathleen said...

Gorgeous card,great image and a lovely E.F.
Thank you for joining in our CAS challenge this week at Allsorts.

Kath x

Lin said...

Just love your crisp blue and silver design, Cathy! It's perfect for our "Let it Snow" challenge at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Kimbo said...

Beautiful Cathy, I love the bauble

Thanks for playing along at Cuttlebug Mania this time x

Gail said...

I'm just cruising and saw this card entered in the CuttlebugMania challenge. This is just gorgeous and I love it. I think I'll try something similar to this since it is so elegant looking rather than 'cute'. Thanks for the inspiration! Hugs, Gail

Neets B said...

Love the embossing and the blue/white/silver combo is so pretty.
Thanks for sharing at ATSM, Anita x

Anita in France said...

The elegant embossing sets of that lovely blue bauble to beautifully, Cathy ... how fabulous! Hugs, Anita :)

roffeycreations said...

Gorgeous bauble Cathy - you are so clever Mxxx